There are four Champneys health spas: Champneys Tring in Hertfordshire, Champneys Forest Mere in Hampshire, Champneys Henlow in Bedfordshire, and Champneys Springs in Leicestershire. Champneys is the original health spa (Champneys was founded in 1925 so we’ll be celebrating our 90th birthday in 2015) and our expertise and knowledge is also accessible through our eight day spas (Chichester, Enfield, Guildford, Milton Keynes, St Albans and Tunbridge Wells) and through our luxury bath, body and skincare products, the Champneys spa experience can be enjoyed at home.
Led by Champneys Spa Director Jo Parker, every Champneys product sold in the Champneys day spas, health spa shops, on www.champneys.com and in Boots and www.boots.com has been formulated with our expert therapists and are used in all the Champneys spas every day. Formulated using the finest natural ingredients combined with the latest scientific innovations, the Champneys Spa Collection features skincare ranges for all ages, a Spa Indulgence range of exquisite bath and body products, along with everyday essentials and gorgeous gift sets.
AN OVERVIEW OF CHAMPNEYS THE HEALTH SPA:
• A range of relaxation treatments from a Bamboo Massage to a Thalassotherapy pool session (over 4,000 people benefit from our signature Thalassotherapy treatment each month).
• Fitness know-how from boot camps to gyms with a great range of exercise and master classes
• Medical expertise with health screening and wellbeing programmes as well as pain and injury management
• Nutrition advice from nutritional screening to weight loss programmes to our delicious spa cuisine
• The latest beauty indulgences with facials and all the finishing touches you could ask for
• Relaxing pampering breaks ranging from one day visits to special occasion holidays to our traditional spa week
• Wellbeing retreats themed to yoga, dance, mindfulness, insomnia and cycling to name but a few
• The only spa to have its own training college for beauty therapists: the Champneys International College of Health and Beauty. As an accredited C.I.D.E.S.C.O college, they train their therapists to the most exacting standards in the world. A qualification from Champneys is seen as a benchmark.
• Four countryside health spas
• Six day spas
• Experts available for quotes on beauty treatments and products, relaxation, nutrition, fitness, wellbeing and the spa industry
• Body and skin care products including spa accessories and electrical beauty items
• The Champneys Charitable Foundation was registered in 2006 allowing us to donate money to a larger number of charities and individuals, including The Variety Club, Sue Ryder Hospices, NSPCC, Tommy’s The Baby Charity, The Disability Foundation,
CLIC Sargent, and many others who now benefit from our fundraising.
For further information please visit our website www.champneys.com