In this issue:
- Details on the Christmas lunch held at Shendish Manor Hotel last week.
- Dates for your diary in 2014.
- Results from our recent survey.
- Update on our Dragons Apprentice challenge.
- New members, and of course our good deeds.
Our ever popular Christmas Lunch is being held on Friday 13th December from 12 noon to 3.00pm at The Shendish Manor Hotel in Apsley. This will be Jeoff's final Christmas lunch before his retirement and places are going fast. Please contact us if you need a booking form.
June’s Networking Lunch
Great Local Companies Doing Great Things For Local Charities
SWR’s Wear Your Hat Day
Adeyfield School’s Citizenship Challenges
Sunnyside Rural Trust’s new Farm Shop