Why should your business join Connect Dacorum?
- Be part of a network of forward thinking, like-minded and innovative partners working together to help their local community
- Access personalised advice, information and guidance on ways to help the community
- Increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Gain stronger local brand recognition and value
- Attract and retain talent
- Save costs and reduce environmental impact by donating redundant resources to the community rather than sending them to landfill
- Develop new business relationships
- Demonstrate more value for your community investment activities through structured programmes within proven outcomes
As a business member of Connect Dacorum you will:
- Receive consultancy advice on developing your local corporate social responsibility and sustainability plans
- Be informed, network, exchange ideas and hear best practice at our forums and events
- Receive exclusive communications relating to local corporate social responsibility initiatives, events and voluntary and community sector projects via our emails, newsletters and social media
- Take part in special projects including an Dragons Apprentice and Employability Days
- Utilise our brokerage system for donating redundant resources to the voluntary and community sector rather than sending them to landfill
- Take advantage of free team challenge brokerage system that includes sourcing, matching, brokerage, support and PR arrangements
- Offer employee development opportunities through volunteering and in-kind support for projects
- Use Connect Dacorum’s member endorsement logo on your website and other suitable literature
- Be promoted in our communications and publications with other members, external stakeholders and the general public through our social media channels
- The opportunity to promote your company’s values through actions in the local community including your customers, employees and suppliers
Membership fees are based on the number of full time employees that the company has with the first year of membership at half price. Subscription donations are paid to Community Action Dacorum and hence benefit from tax relief.
Cost / (No of employees)
- £100 (1 - 10)
- £250 (11 - 50)
- £500 (51 - 100)
- £1,000 (101 - 1,000)
- £2,000 (1,001 or more)
Join Connect Dacorum today and instantly profit from a ready made CSR agenda, with opportunities to help on projects, offer support, time and expertise and give staff an opportunity to develop their skills for the benefit of our community.
Complete the membership form below to join and start receiving the benefits
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you’re always in control of what we do with your personal information.
Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
- We’ll never pass your personal details to anyone outside Connect Dacorum for them to use for their own marketing purposes
- We’ll only ever use your details to help you make the most of what we have to offer. That means things like:
- Send you our monthly update with the Opportunities List
- Notify you of any networking events
- Notify you of any other community activity
We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us.
Contact us at
48 High Street
Herts HP1 3AF
Tel: 01442 228216