Why should your business join Connect Dacorum?
- Be part of a network of forward thinking, like-minded and innovative partners working together to help their local community
- Access personalised advice, information and guidance on ways to help the community
- Increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Gain stronger local brand recognition and value
- Attract and retain talent
- Save costs and reduce environmental impact by donating redundant resources to the community rather than sending them to landfill
- Develop new business relationships
- Demonstrate more value for your community investment activities through structured programmes within proven outcomes
As a business member of Connect Dacorum you will:
- Receive consultancy advice on developing your local corporate social responsibility and sustainability plans
- Be informed, network, exchange ideas and hear best practice at our forums and events
- Receive exclusive communications relating to local corporate social responsibility initiatives, events and voluntary and community sector projects via our emails, newsletters and social media
- Take part in special projects including an Dragons Apprentice and Employability Days
- Utilise our brokerage system for donating redundant resources to the voluntary and community sector rather than sending them to landfill
- Take advantage of free team challenge brokerage system that includes sourcing, matching, brokerage, support and PR arrangements
- Offer employee development opportunities through volunteering and in-kind support for projects
- Use Connect Dacorum’s member endorsement logo on your website and other suitable literature
- Be promoted in our communications and publications with other members, external stakeholders and the general public through our social media channels
- The opportunity to promote your company’s values through actions in the local community including your customers, employees and suppliers
Membership fees are based on the number of full time employees that the company has working in the Dacorum and surrounding area with the first year of membership at half price. Subscription donations are paid to Community Action Dacorum and hence benefit from tax relief.
Cost / (No of employees in Dacorum)
- £100 (1 - 10)
- £250 (11 - 50)
- £500 (51 - 100)
- £1,000 (101 - 1,000)
- £2,000 (1,001 or more)
Membership to Connect Dacorum is free for charities who are already members of Community Action Dacorum.
- Invitation to five networking lunches per year (cost £5 per person). Plus a special Christmas event.
- Opportunity to publicise your needs and events on our Opportunities List and social media pages to local businesses.
- Opportunity to receive gifts and services via our Any Use? emails.
- Receive four newsletters per year.
- Receive the assistance and advice of the Connect Dacorum Manager.
- Free publicity of community involvement, giving people positive PR, enhanced
reputation and customer recognition.
- Reduced rate for advertising on Radio Dacorum and Shopmobility scooters
Join Connect Dacorum today and instantly profit from a readymade CSR agenda, with opportunities to help on projects, offer support, time and expertise and give staff an opportunity to develop their skills for the benefit of our community.
Complete the membership form below to join and start receiving the benefits
Or contact us at
c/o Community Action Dacorum
48 High Street
Herts HP1 3AF
Tel: 01442 228216